Explorer Software Group is a global provider of enterprise software solutions for construction accounting and project management. Through our global reach and targeted solutions, we solve the essential, industry-specific challenges contractors face in today’s competitive environment.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for generating revenue by understanding and supporting the growth of our Eclipse software to new prospects and existing customers. Also, the Regional Sales Manager will develop additional business opportunities via self- generating leads for migration, cross-sell and add on opportunities.
If you are flexible, very self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced team environment this remote based position is for you.
Areas of Responsibility Include but are not Limited to:
- -Prospecting, developing, qualifying, negotiating, and closing business with new prospects and existing customer opportunities
- -Work with Sales Engineering team in providing high-level and targeted Eclipse software presentations via the web and onsite
- -Pipeline management and accurate forecasting
- -Consistently achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- -Ability to connect and meet with senior management and C-level personnel within assigned geographical territory
- -Product knowledge discussions in a professional presentation manner
- -Attendance at industry trade shows and user conferences
- -Prepare proposals and agreements during the sales process
- -Collaborate with other Explorer departments (Customer Service, Implementations, Marketing, IT, DevOps, Finance) to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- -Effective tracking of daily activity in CRM system – Salesforce experience a plus
- -Presentation of sales reports as directed by management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- -A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- -Minimum 6 years successfully selling on premise and SaaS solutions
- -Priority will be given to applicants with prior construction industry experience and/or sales within the construction industry
- -General knowledge and understanding of accounting and project management requirements
- -Experience selling software to small, medium, and large corporations
- -Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding an annual quota
- -Excellent oral, written, product presentation and communication skills
- -Respond to RFIs (Request for Information) and RFPs (Request for Proposal)
- -Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- -Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- -Ability to travel within Canada and the United States
Explorer is a virtual company, with its employees working from their home offices. This model provides distinct advantages. No need to commute means that working parents have more time to spend with their families, making for happier and healthier employees. No fossil fuels are consumed driving to a central office, and no greenhouse gases are generated as a result.
In addition to the benefits employees are afforded, Explorer Software Group is able to hire the best and brightest programmers, trainers, technical support personnel and support staff – regardless of where they live. We use state-of-the-art collaboration tools that allow us to work together virtually and seamlessly. This enables us to provide quality technical support during business hours in all North American time zones.
Today, our North American operation has Canadian employees that live in Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and Québec, American employees residing in Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, and Utah, and International employees in Costa Rica and México.
- -Employees are supplied with the most current tools to ensure they can perform effectively
- -Explorer provides laptops, headsets, and other hardware as required for the position
- -Explorer pays for high-speed Internet access.
This is a full-time salaried position and qualifies for Explorer’s excellent benefit plans. Starting salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word, with position title in subject line to: email@example.com