Explorer Software Group is a global provider of enterprise software solutions for construction accounting and project management. Through our global reach and targeted solutions, we solve the essential, industry-specific challenges contractors face in today’s competitive environment.
At Explorer Software we pride ourselves on continuous evolution. The driving force behind constant business growth is the presence of skilled and dedicated Customer Service Agents. We’re searching for a highly skilled Customer Service Agent to contribute to Explorer Software’s growth and help us maintain our position as an innovative authority.
The customer service agent will provide top-notch customer support to Explorer Software customers by building the Explorer Software brand, eliminating customers’ pain-points, and delivering fast and effective resolutions that are accurate.
If you are flexible, very self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced team environment, this remote based position is for you.
Areas of Responsibility Include but are not Limited to:
- -Provide ticket and phone support to Explorer Software customers
- -Resolve and troubleshoot common issues and technical problems with Explorer Software
products or services
- -Determine the quickest, most effective way to answer a customer’s question, concern, or
- -Communicate findings and ticket status’ to customers and the appropriate internal staff
- -Educate customers on how to properly use the product or software based on the Explorer
Software default configuration settings
- -Escalate customer or product issues to the appropriate group or team member
- -Work with a team of Explorer Software agents in a customer service swarm environment
- -Document common questions, concerns, or issues using a knowledge base repository
- -Maintain product knowledge and remain educated on new product features and/or
Qualifications and Experience:
- -Two years’ experience in accounting and business practices
- -Two years’ experience in customer service/support
- -Experience with basic accounting and financial reporting including but not limited to
general accounting principles, Balance Sheet and Operating Statement principles, and General Ledger/Sub-Ledger associations
- -Experience with core business processes including but not limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and the reconciliation of General Ledger/Sub-Ledger administration
- -Zendesk or similar ticketing system knowledge and experience
- -Proven discovery and troubleshooting skills
- -Strong communication skills with customers and team members
- -Medium to advance skills with Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams (Similar product skills and knowledge may apply)
- -Experience with the Explorer Software Eclipse product
- -Experience in product and support documentation
- -Experience with construction industry accounting
- -Knowledge or experience in customer support swarm techniques
Explorer is a virtual company, with its employees working from their home offices. This model provides distinct advantages. No need to commute means that working parents have more time to spend with their families, making for happier and healthier employees. No fossil fuels are consumed driving to a central office, and no greenhouse gases are generated as a result.
In addition to the benefits employees are afforded, Explorer Software Group can hire the best and brightest programmers, trainers, technical support personnel and support staff – regardless of where they live. We use state-of-the-art collaboration tools that allow us to work together virtually and seamlessly. This enables us to provide quality technical support during business hours in all North American time zones.
Today, our North American operation has Canadian employees that live in Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and Québec, American employees residing in Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, and Utah, and international employees in Costa Rica and México.
- -Employees are supplied with the most current tools to ensure they can perform effectively
- -Explorer provides laptops, headsets, and other hardware as required for the position
- -Explorer pays for high-speed Internet access
This is a full-time salaried position and qualifies for Explorer’s excellent benefit plans. Starting salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word, with position title in subject line to: email@example.com