Eclipse General Ledger supports an unlimited number of companies and divisions. Multiple currencies are also supported. Easily consolidate operating results of multiple companies – even if they work in different currencies.
- Perform inter-company transactions in general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable – even payroll.
- Expense a single invoice against multiple companies, across multiple databases – even across multiple servers.
- Intercompany transactions include all required entries to balance sheet due to and due from accounts.
- Multiple GL periods are simultaneously available for posting – including previous years – no closing required.
- Create financial reports using ad-hoc reporting tools or utilize one of the many included financial reports.
- Drill down to account source detail directly from the report.
Eclipse Cash Management is a centralized location for all functions relating to cash inflows and outflows.
- Maintain an unlimited number of banks and bank accounts.
- Import electronic bank files of cleared transactions from your financial institution and automatically reconcile.
- Forecast cash flow in an intuitive calendar interface – view cash inflows, outflows and bank balance.
Eclipse Multi-Currency supports an unlimited number of currencies in each company,
- Establish bank accounts and enter transactions in currencies other than your home currency.
- Define Vendors and Customers in currencies other than your home currency.
Eclipse Business Partners ensures that the same vendor, customer and employee codes are used in all companies. When a change in common information, such as address or telephone number, is made in any module and company, the changed information updates all vendors, customers and employees.