Eclipse Accounts Receivable prints template-based invoices, statements and letters.
- Posts contract and cash sales invoices with complete revenue distribution to jobs.
- Customer inquiry across all companies to determine customer balances or select one or more companies to view total receivables for all customers.
- When integrated with Eclipse, automatically attaches copies of customer invoices and statements to related transactions.
Time and Billing
Eclipse Time and Billing handles fixed price or cost plus charge-out rates.
- Ability to record revenue directly to jobs.
- Extracts details from Job Costing, prices them, and marks them as billed – no billing items are missed.
- Select items to invoice, then manually edit if required, before the final bill is issued.
The Eclipse Sales Orders module is ideal for anyone that does retail or wholesale counter sales.
- Includes complete quotation functionality.
- Flexible integration with inventory and AR – easily handles non-inventory or special order items.
- Print invoices directly from the Sales Order entry screen.