The Job Status Inquiry window displays costs by cost class, cost code, contract item or master cost code. See the original budget, any change orders that may have been issued, the projected budget, costs to date, forecasted costs to complete and the projected variance by cost code.
- Easily see employee time or material invoices charged to a project.
- Ability to forecast cost to complete and cost at complete for predictable job management.
- All documents are generated and automatically stored in DocPro.
- Includes Change Requests/Change Orders, Requests for Information, Issues, Submittals, Meeting Minutes, Project Contact Lists, Transmittals, Punch Lists, Daily Logs, Correspondence, and Hot Lists.
- Use Hot List to help you keep critical tasks at the forefront and ensure timely follow-up.
- Build crews composed of labor and equipment resources, specifying hours and production capacities.
- Create bid items of commonly used materials, subcontractors, and other costs.
- Reuse crews, resources or entire bid items in any subsequent bid – with or without modification – you save time and avoid bidding errors.
- Successful bids are automatically set up in Job Master and Cost Code Master tables.
“Eclipse provides real time data which allows finance and operations to work together as a Team. This gives us the ability to catch problems before it is too late.” – Chad Weldy, VP Finance, Kent Power, Inc
Daily job costing is integrated with Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Hired Truck Payroll, Materials Handling, Inventory, General Ledger, and all other Explorer modules – each one in real time.
- A flexible reporting system allows you to choose either basic or advanced job cost reporting with management information reports that can be provided in either summary or detailed formats.
- Compare budgeted to actual costs on a unit price (cost per cubic yard, lineal foot, etc) or on a total cost basis.
- Create Change Orders as needed. View all pending and approved Change Orders for jobs and subcontracts.
- Approved change orders automatically increment budgets.
- All job cost reports reflect approved change orders.