Eclipse Equipment Control offers many tools to track and look after your fleet.
- Establish one or many internal charge-out rates for your equipment.
- Post utilization on a daily basis – provides immediate job costing and equipment revenue information.
- Track ownership, major repair and running repair costs and revenues down to the component level.
Eclipse Service Manager empowers your shop foreman and mechanics to be proactive.
- Define preventive maintenance schedules with flexible triggers such as hours of use, miles driven, operating days, fuel consumption or any other measurement.
- Track component repairs and replacements to aid in repair, rebuild or replace decisions.
The Eclipse Work Orders module
- Integrates with Equipment Control, Service Manager, Payroll, Accounts Payable, and Inventory Control modules.
- Updates Inventory and Purchase Order modules to ensure required parts are available.
- Supports multiple shops or repair locations.
- Prints customizable work order forms for capturing repair notes, labor, and parts used.